Download the Datasheet.
The Model 25x86 Logic Processor Stack is an x86-based data acquisition and control computer intended for a wide range of telemetry, SCADA, distributed automation and facilities management applications. The 25x86 processor board provides software and communications compatibility with existing HSQ Model 2500/86 and HSQ Model 2500 Logic Processors.
The Model 25xX86 is provided with HSQ developed
software which supports report-by-exception, real-time
clock synchronized to the master system clock, local
time-stamped Sequence Of Events (SOE), local alarm detection and engineering units conversion, and user definable computations and control logic.
- Industrial x86 Processor
- Open PC/104 Bus Architecture
- HSQ Model 2500/86 Compatibility
- Distributed Alarm and Data Processing
- Sequence of Events (SOE) Buffering
- Synchronized Real Time Clock
- Intelligent Stand Alone Control
- VisualCL Programming (IEC 1131-3 Based)
- Scalable I/O Battery
- Backup Power Supply Option
- Redundant Power Supply Option
- Redundant Processor Option
- IEEE 802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- IP LAN/WAN Support
- MODBUS Master and Slave Capability