Donwload the Brochure.
MISER is a real-time distributed database software system designed for data acquisition, telemetry, SCADA, process automation and facility management applications.
- Distributed, real-time databases (up to 32,000 points standard, 64,000 points optional)
- True, client-server architecture
- X-Windows/Motif graphical user interface (Xview)
- Time-stamped history data recording and trending
- TCP/IP open network communications
- MISERnet - high performance Change-Of-State (COS) database linking
- Multiple open hardware and software platform support
- Redundant server with automatic fail over
- Redundant data highway (LAN) and remote communications
- Remote user access via PC, workstation or laptop computer
- ORACLE relational history database option
- SQL data interchange
- Data export to MS Office and other PC applications
- VisualCL - HSQ's IEC 61131-3 graphical function block language
- Browser access to on-line manuals
MISER can be efficiently applied to systems ranging from small single computer/single user systems to large distributed systems with multiple control centers, and many user workstations. MISER's design is optimized for high performance, mission critical applications.